Hello! my name is Manu de Castillon
Hey, I'm a communicator
and here's my work process:
15+ years experience
Project Management, Art Direction, Production, Community Management, Web Content Management
Project Management, Layout, Production, Coordination
Team management, Logistics
Art Direction, Development,
Download full CV here
to or from workplace
It's not that much!
for work hours
About 90 hours music
— increasing every week.
of general knowledge gathered
through work projects.
Sometimes totally useless.
as a daily challenge
Stupid jokes do the job, too.
and serious stuff
(or at least a tiny bit of it)
Brochures & Printed Objects
1) Tatsuo Kusakabe to his daughters in Hayao Miyazaki’s My Neighbour Totoro (1988)
B) “I’m a man. — Well, nobody’s perfect!”
2) Gérard Darmon to Chantal Lauby in Les Nuls’ La Cité de la Peur (1994)
C) “Trees and people used to be good friends.”
3) Marion Cotillard to her class in Olivier Van Hoofstadt's Dikkenek (2006)
D) “Vous voulez pas un whisky d’abord?”
4) ”Frank" to Jake Gyllenhaal in Richard Kelly's Donnie Darko (2001)
E) “Ya know it could be like this, just like this, always.”
5) Michelle Pfeiffer blowing up a building in Tim Burton’s Batman returns (1992)
F) “Nothing like a little disaster for sorting things out.”
6) Jack Lemmon and Joe Brown in Billy Wilder’s Some like It Hot (1959)
G) “Si aujourd’hui tu ressembles plus à Albator qu’à Candy, c’est parce que ta maman, elle flûte!”
7) David Hemmings in Michelangelo Antonioni's Blow-up (1966)
H) “Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?”
8) Jake Gyllenhaal to Heath Ledger in Ang Lee’s Brokeback Mountain (2005)
OOOPS, I've mixed up the quotes.... can you help me connect them to their author? (reply)